Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mandi's Pics

Mandi: At long LAST I am done (sort of). I still don't have the one Amber took of Cora, so I'll get that from her soon and finish up. But here are some for you to look at! Let me know if I missed any or got the numbers wrong.

Also, I didn't put everything I did here, but most of it. I did a BW and a sepia tone version of one of each of the kids (I put the sepia ones here), and I have a few more versions of the Cora one that was out of focus. But you get the idea.






So, this is kind of a washed-out version. I did a BW and a really high key BW version as well.


This is the one I changed your face in. I'm not sure it works, but I know why and maybe you can't tell, so see if you like it.













Ok, that's it! I think I have all (except the one on Amber's camera) that you asked for, and a couple more. So let me know if there's any I missed, or anything else you'd like me to do. I'll get these on a CD for you ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment