Ok, here are some of your pics. There are a few more on the disk that I've proofed, and a few more originals I didn't proof, but if you like those better, just let me know! Here is just a taste for now:
 |
| Ok, I'm SO sad about Brooke closing her eyes. There is a different picture with Brooke and Katy looking better, and I tried to substitute their faces,but it wasn't working. If you REALLY love this one except for that, I will try harder. |
The ones I turne BW I also have color of, which you'll get on the CD. I can also turn anything else BW that you'd like if you want that. Just let me know! I'll bring over the CD later unless there is something specific you KNOW you want (sizes or colors, etc.) that I can put on before I make the CD.
No comments:
Post a Comment