Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dianna Bridals pt. 2

Ok, I'm done with all that I have on the list. Let me know if I'm missing any. The easiest way to get them to you is to give you a CD, but if you know what you want printed, just tell me what size of which picture, and I can order them for you since we're in a rush!

Here are some quick collages I put together just for fun. Of course I have each of these pictures individually. All of these are in 11X17, but I can make them any size.


I really love this one, but it is grainy--just be aware.

I couldn't decide which pic looked better in this one.



Here is a BW of this one.

Other gazebo shot I didn't show before.

and in BW










These two are like that flower one--plenty grainy, so I did a different kind of treatment.


These two are similar--I put them in in case you like one background better.

I have a few more, I'll post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment