Here are some that I've proofed so far. Because of the light, some are a little grainy, but really, I think they work that way! I did a few different styles, and you can sort of see what you like and let me know if you want more of this or that, etc. I uploaded large files, so click on them to seem them bigger.
 |
| This is a grainy picture, so I did a sort of desaturated style. |
 |
| Here's the same pic in BW. |
 |
| Classic BW, this can definitely be color as well. |
 |
| This one may not seem SO different from the ones below, but it's a bit more vintage looking. |
 |
| This and the next are warmer, taking advantage of the late light. |
 |
| So, this is a classic color version of this pose. |
 |
| This is more vintage inspired--it even adds a little texture. |
 |
| BW of the same. |
 |
| I proofed all of these couple shots in a pretty classic style. |
 |
| This shot I did lighten up your ring, and I thought it would make a nice collage with the one above with that same light. |
 |
| I know we got clearer shots than this, but I loved this having the same "mood" as the ones above! It was so lovely. |
So there you go. I've done more, but that is just a little taste of what you can have. Let me know if you want me to go more artsy, or keep it classic, and meanwhile, I'll just keep going with what I think looks best for each pic.
Thanks! I hope you like them!
No comments:
Post a Comment